Welcome to Giantgist, here you will gain more insight on xpecta investment platform. Is Xpecta legit or a Rip Off. So sit tight let’s ride on.
What is Xpecta
Xpecta is a new investment platform which pay for investment commission. You are meant to get the money you invest with interest even with or without doing any activities.
Why should I invest on Xpecta
Xpecta, as of now, is said to be real and legit, their priority is to ensure that their users get their money with commission and to entrust their users over their services.
Your money is surely safe with them, they uphold good reputation to keep their name safe. This why all of the promise they made are kept.
How much can I invest in Xpecta
Their minimum package is ₦5,000 and the maximum amount you can invest is ₦500,000.
How long will I have to invest?
The Xpecta investment period is between 20 days to 30 days depends on your preferred package.
How do I invest
- Register on their website
- Choose a package
- Get a coupon code from the one of their vendor
- Invest in your preferred package
- Do some task and earn money
- Bronze plan ₦5,000 – Return in 20 days ₦7,500
- Gold plan ₦10,000 – Return in 20 days ₦15,000
- Diamond plan ₦20,000 – Return in 20 days ₦30,000
- Emerald plan ₦50,000 – Return in 30 days ₦80,000
- Platinum plan ₦100,000 – Return in 30 days ₦160,000
- Sapphire plan ₦200,000 – Return in 30 days ₦320,000
Xpecta Contact Address
As I would say, don’t invest more than their minimum package which is ₦5,000 in order to check how unique they are. Also, don’t borrow money or use your last money to invest, we use extra money (money that won’t affect you much if you lose it). And if you are already a member of Xpecta investment platform, you can leave your thoughts on the comments section to help other make decisions.